Dear Mr.Buxton,So far in freaky stuff there has been some freaky stuff. In the first chapter i could visualize Brian throwing his little brothers stuffed animal into a big pine tree with a guard dog standing right by it and guess what Brian has to go get it and he has a big fear of dogs. That was the only normal thing I could visualize, everything else was freaky. So far i could visualize every part of this book it was really descriptive on most scenes. The heart of the book is how all these freaky and unusual stuff happen to Brian and he has to deal with it. Other than that this book is amazing the author uses alot of strong words thats why i recomended it to you. I think so far this semester I have been doing a lot better with picking up a book and reading it also that was one of my goals.
, from Harrisen
Harrisen- You need to think about the zings and the sounds and all the others on that visualization page when you do your visualization.
ReplyDeleteNice job harrisen liked the part (so far in freaky stuff there has been some freaky stuff),but you forgot to capitalize I read over your work Harrisen.
ReplyDeleteHarrisen,
ReplyDeleteYou're on the right track
Don't only visulize. Also work on your grammar.
Great Job!