Thursday, 3 November 2011

Monthly update

Things that i learned this week are pursuasive writing abilities and a new math technique.
I have done my goals this week and have been working hard.
I am completing my genre sheet for freaky stuff it will be missed.
For next week i will try even harder towards my work and complete my tasks.
,Thank you Mr.Buxton for a awesome week

1 comment:

  1. Text font needs changing. Template is still a little OTT.

    I would like to see another vocaroos uploaded. This should be a major goal for you in your reading.

    did you reflect in details on the week with more specific ideas. e.g. what exactly did you learn?

    ReplyDelete

Please use this blog to comment on ONLY 'academic' matters or to answer a classmate's academic questions. You must leave your name if you comment. NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ALLOWED on this blog. Thank you. Mr. Buxton.